Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome!

Hi,
If you just went through registration and you're on the blog for the first time, welcome!  This is the place where you will get all the information you need for the course.  We will also be using it as a one-stop online shop to introduce collaborative opportunities, additional online tools, and idea-sharing in general.  Please bookmark the URL and follow the blog so that you will receive updates automatically instead of having to check back all the time.* (*If you don't know your way around blogs or the Internet, have no fear-- this year's seniors and even some of last year's are planning some get-togethers before June to help, and you also probably have friends/relatives who can help.)

This course isn't business as usual.  Your senior project is YOU, and it begins here and now.  We will move together as a community to achieve the goals that will serve you long after graduation.  In the next few weeks you'll be invited to several presentations that will provide more of an introduction to the experience.  In the meantime, please feel free to post any questions or comments here, email to dpreston.learning@gmail.com, or stop by room 608 and introduce yourself.  I look forward to meeting you!

Best,
Dr. Preston

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete