Monday, May 19, 2014

masterpiece academy line-up & request

Below is the schedule for Masterpiece Academy.  Please read through, and if you need something or it you're able/willing to help please comment here or visit the Masters' blogs to collaborate.  I look forward to taking your micro-courses!


May 21
3
Ashley/Bianca
Caroline/Micaela

4

5
Amanda

May 22
3
Allyson
Jose

4
Maddi
Elisia
Connor

5
Javier/Izamar


May 23
3
Daniel

4
Serena/Jenna
Kelsey
Cameron

5
Jacob/Kristen


May 27
3
Edmond
Jake/Miki
Maira

4
Vanessa
Lesther
Min/Amara
Kristian

5
Maria
Lindsey
Kendall

May 28
3
Sam
Rachel/Becky
Jasmine/Rudy/Lauren

4
Sarah/Rachel
Bailey/Annette
Eli/Whitney(!) & Breanna
Mia/Ian/Shane

5
Lissette
Miranda
Kylie


May 29
3
Danny
Colter
Zach
Melissa

4
Taylor, Meghan, Hannah, Kylie
Hayley
Ashley
Miranda

5
Erica
Nakesha

May 30
3
Michaila/Hayley
Lisa

4
Danny
Teanna
Marisol
Chase

5
Sam/Ricky
Kevin
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Seeing as I don't see anyone from 3rd period written down for any day, I know I might be a little early, but I'd like to request May 30 for my masterpiece presentation. I would like to offer my services a staller, gap filler, and/or halftime show for any day where there's extra time by performing any of my Juliet monologues as a sneak preview of the show (which I hope you all will come see this weekend and/or next! We open Friday! *deep breath, breathe Lisa breathe*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a work in progress (that I'm about to update now)-- you're on for the 30th! Looking forward to the presentation and definitely re: the monologues. :)

      Delete