For credit please post the answers on your blog. Please use the title of the story as the title of your blog post.
1. What does Ivan Yakovlevich do for a living?
2. What does Ivan find in a loaf of bread?
3. How does his wife respond to Ivan's discovery?
4. What does Ivan set out to accomplish?
5. When Ivan tosses the "package" in the river, for a brief moment he is happy; then he is arrested. What does this scene suggest about the role of happiness in Ivan's life/community/society?
6. Where does the title object belong, and how does it finally get there?