Tuesday, August 13, 2013

sorry about scribd

I'm not super in love with Scribd right now.  I like Scribd a lot because I like embedding documents on this blog.  Scribd worked when DocStoc didn't (still not sure why that happened).  The full screen images are sharp and I appreciate that somehow it's free to use.  Or so I thought.

I didn't know that Scribd required membership fees to download and print documents.  Thanks to those of you who told me.  I just visited as a guest and got the same result.  So, to ensure free/easy use, I'm posting the wording below.  You can copy/paste into a document and print.


I have read Dr. Preston’s “YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE A HERO” memo and the course syllabus.  I hereby understand and agree to the terms of both the memo and the syllabus.  I understand grading policies, the role of standards, and student responsibilities for this course; I further understand and agree to school and classroom policies and I accept full responsibility for the consequences of my actions.  I hereby commit to the four practices; I will be Prompt, Prepared, Polite, and Productive, and I will be successful in Dr. Preston's class.


________________________________________________________________________
Date
Student Name
Student Signature
________________________________________________________________________
Date
Parent/Guardian Name
Parent/Guardian Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment