JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes are a video]
What is it about tests? They can motivate us and help us prove
our knowledge and skills, or they can fill us with anxiety and seem
pointless or even insulting. However we feel about tests per se,
ultimately practitioners of every sort are rightly expected to be able
to demonstrate what they've learned. What sort of "test" do you need
to pass to prove your worthiness in your Masterpiece field? How have
others in the field proven themselves?
1. Journal/collect Brave New World essays
2. Correct midterms
3. Mike Wallace interviews Aldous Huxley
1. Please revisit the interview and comment as requested
2. In a blog post entitled HUXLEY'S BRAVE NEW WORLD please explain how listening/watching the author himself changed your perspective on the work and the essay you turned in.
3. Design your test/s for Monday, March 24
4. Identify your expert candidates for Monday, March 24
5. Reminder: Lit Analysis #3 due March 31