JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Just Breathe" by Pearl Jam; "Time to Pretend" by MGMT; "Today My Life Begins" by Bruno Mars]
Why do we have to re/learn as adults the things (like breathing and using our imagination) that come so naturally to us as children? How can you start over today with an open "child's mind" and see things that you might otherwise have missed?
1. Journal (NOTE: thanks to today's panel, please take your journal home with you this weekend and write. I will collect and read two week's worth next Friday. youtube links for the tunes included :).
2. RHS alumni bring the college experience to us (Thanks Michelle, Valerie, Laura,
Bernardo, Chanel, Ryland, Sam, and Matt!)
1. Finish Literature Analysis #3, due BY Monday, March 31
2. Be ready for robust 10-minute discussion about mentorship on Monday
3. Be ready to launch into Macbeth on Monday