JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Me and My Shadow" by Frank Sinatra; "Moonshadow" by Cat Stevens; "Jumpin' at Shadows" by Fleetwood Mac & Peter Green]
Compare yourself to the denizens of Plato's Cave. Describe something you expect to learn during the mind map experience (about a text, about the process, about yourself) that will help you break the chains and see more than shadows.
2. Discussion: "Brain with 156 Legs"
3. Discussion: "The Allegory of the Cave"
4. Calendar and lit circles 2.0 (Henry V, Tale of Two Cities, Great Expectations)
1. Prepare for essay on "Allegory of the Cave"
2. Consider which collaborative working group you want to join, follow and/or create