Tuesday, September 17, 2013

collaborative working group: they walk among us

You see them in the halls, blinking blearily, sensitive to the direct sunlight.  They suck your stories, transforming your wardrobe into symbols and your conversations into dialogue.  I'm not talking about zombies.  I'm talking about novelists.

Some of us are taking on the boldest creative challenge of all: writing a novel in a single month.  The first collaborative working group is forming for National Novel Writing Month, and you're invited.  Declare your interest in a comment to this post or contact ringleader Connor directly.

9 comments:

  1. I've wanted to do National Novel Writing Month for a while now, so I think it'll be a great and fun experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just chiming in here... I was planning on having a meeting for the NaNo'ers tomorrow at lunch, so let me know if that sounds good for everyone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can hit me up on my email (trisportalbright@gmail.com) or a post to one of my blogs. Forgot to mention that.

      Delete
    2. I actually wouldn't be able to go if the meeting was tomorrow because I have an ICC meeting

      Delete
    3. That's fine. Send me an email so I can get you up to speed.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete