Sunday, October 20, 2013

october 21

JOURNAL TOPIC:

Since I didn't read journals this weekend, please read back through your journal and take ten minutes to describe how your writing is improving so far this semester. If your writing isn't improving, write about what you want to get better at. And, if you go back and find answers worth improving or building on, have at it.

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Get last week's working group together and create a presentation to deliver tomorrow. The presentation is in two parts: 1) What did you learn, and 2) How did you learn it. Each presentation should be no longer than 8:30 (eight minutes thirty seconds) and no shorter than 5:14 (five minutes fourteen seconds). There is a method to the madness. See you Tuesday.

HW: 1. Group presentation. Due in class Tuesday, October 22

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Lesther's group for the presentation, but I'm expected to be gone tomorrow at a meeting. I will have my part of the project posted onto my blog tonight so that they can view it on their phones tomorrow and read verbatim from it!

    ReplyDelete