JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads; "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Roberta Flack]
Why does Shakespeare end so many of his plays in death? Is this [spoiler alert] what
makes Hamlet a tragedy, or it is something else...? Provide examples
from Hamlet, Julius Caesar and Romeo & Juliet to support your answer.
2. "To be or not to be" frankenrecital (cont'd.)
3. Q & A: Hamlet Acts I-IV
4. Performative utterance (in the meantime, you can see comments from the Class of 2012, me, and the author of that paper here)
5. Hamlet: Act V [***or not?***]
1. Please read the post entitled, "tools that change the way we think" and comment/post to your blog with same title.
2. Midweek magic: definitions & usage for VOCABULARY #9
3. Read closely at least to the end of Act IV