JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "What's He Building in There?" by Tom Waits; "Halloween (Michael Myers) Theme" by John Carpenter; "This is Halloween" by Marilyn Manson]
Since it's Halloween, two options (one for each face):
1. What role does fear (of death, of loss, of discovery) play in Hamlet? What role does it play in your own life and
2. What masks do people wear in everyday life, i.e., how/why/when do we
intentionally adopt personae that serve purposes other than reflecting
who we are with integrity?
2. Discussion: limits on what we (digitally) perceive and express
3. Generational translation: Hamlet 2.0?
5. Acts IV & V
1. Finish reading the play and prepare to discuss who dies, how, why, and so what...