Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"the job career decision making thing" collaborative working group

Following is the copied/pasted first post from the freshly minted "Job Career Decision Making" collaborative working group. (Thanks, Rudy!)

Hi my name is Rudy Valentine and I'm trying to start a collaborative working group on deciding what you would like to do with your life. It isn't an easy decision trying to pick what yo would like to do for the rest of your life if you can't experience it. This is why I decided to start this blog and try to get peoples opinions who work different jobs and see how they weight the pros and cons of the job. If i can establish this well I believe a lot of kids will have a much better chance to find out what they want to do with their lives. I would like to interview and post videos so we can get a feel for what each person does in their profession from a day to day basis. This seems difficult but with the help of all the people I know and all of my classmates I believe this could be a solid source of information. Comment to this post or email me if you would like to join in this collaboration to find your DREAM JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment